Multi-discipline Main Contractor are looking for a Senior Planning Manager / Planning Director to join the team in Doha, Qatar.
This is a Head Office role which carries a lot of a responsibility, and therefore requires an experienced candidate.
You will work along side the Project Controls Director at the company Head Office, overseeing between 5-7 live projects in the region. You will have around 35 staff that report in to you (5 directly, roughly 30 indirectly.)
The live projects that you will oversee include Commercial, Residential, Hospitality and Education.
Must have the following experience / skill set:
– Degree qualified in civil engineering or other relevant qualification.
– LLM / MSc qualified desirable.
– Must have experience in the GCC working for a Main Contractor
– Must have experience in overseeing multiple projects in a Senior Head Office role.
– Ideally will also have experience of being project based, and delivering large projects in excess of 500m AED as a Planning Manager.
– Experience of claims support, including delay analysis would be desirable.
– Well presented, professional and client-facing is also essential.
Salary: 60-65,000 QAR + Benefits