Currently ranked in the Top 20 Global Construction & Engineering Firms Worldwide . Our client is hiring for an Emirati Assistant Architect that is looking to kick start their career within a global business . This iconic Project is based in Abu Dhabi 10 Minutes from the International Airport .
You will be seeking to start employment before July 2020 due to the key mobilization dates on site .
Reporting into the Senior Architect you will be responsible for the following :
- Responsible for the production drawings and coordination of concept design
- To be a part of an Architectural team under the guidance of a Senior Architect, and to coordinate proactively with other engineering disciplines
- Report back to the Architectural Manager for all production work and to aim for excellence in design quality
- Report to their Senior Design Architect or Senior Architect on a regular basis regarding drawing production progress, design development issues, detail design queries and coordination issues.
- To focus and work in earnest to achieve high quality and drawing production to achieve the program.
Ideally you will have exposure to the following software AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Studio/Vis (preferable), as well as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Rhino, Sketch Up, Revit, Photoshop and Design
- Must hold an Emirati Passport & Citizenship – No other nationalities considered by the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and four years of office and field experience where the primary function of the position was in architecture,
- Currently based in the UAE and keen to attend Interviews whether face to face , telephone or video conference dependent upon COVID19 situation
- Strong communication skills – Arabic & English Essential