Build Contractor based in Surrey – England, Turnover of £200 Million. Privately owned with impressive growth plans to diversify sectors & gain market share. If you are a Bid Manager with experience within the Industrial , Logistics & Commercial Space sector we want to hear from you.
Reporting directly into the Estimation Director you will manage , drive and coordinate a team. That team will consist of Buyer, QS , Estimator & Civil Engineer. You will be capable of leading a Major Tender from cradle to grave or handle multiple smaller projects. A large Project for them is £40 Million with bread & butter awards £5-12 Million.
Have you been involved in Pre Construction activities – Bid Reviews , Submittals , Client Meets , BDM ? You will have the communication skills to build relationships , influence and drive strategy.
Do you see angles that others don’t ?
- In the ground = Geotechnical / Sub Structure Solutions
- Timeframe = Program squeeze to increase productivity
- Cost = Can you get buying gains and work with the supply chain to find a win win for everyone
Our client is all about people with drive , ambition & that want to be part of a successful team. They are not seeking someone with 30+ Years experience but someone with a track record of winning be that on site or in the office. Can you see angles that others don’t and think on your feet to offer innovative & technical solutions to fast track industrial projects?
Are you the FOLLOWING:
- Understanding of fast paced steel frame construction projects
- Able to plan , asses and evaluate under pressure
- Comfortable with tight deadlines
- Solid network within clients & supply chain in this sector
If you are interested in having a chat to learn more then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org & we can book in a confidential conversation.