Are you a Commercial Manager based in the Philippines seeking employment ? Civil Engineering Contractor awarded a Major Rail Project . Working within a Joint Venture you will form a close bond alongside the Executive Project Director & Group Commercial Manager . You will be based north of Manila ( 1 1/2 Hrs Drive ) to a remote location called Apalit. Site based you will be responsible for the contract administration , commercial management, claims & variations .
You will manage a small team on site , hands on coordinate the day to day surveying of the job , manage risk and be the appointed wordsmith for the project!. You will be able to write a good contractual letter protecting the Joint Ventures interests . You will have EOT & Claims experience so you will be confident managing the process if needed .
The project is awarded and due to visa restrictions and Covid19 challenges in Hiring the Client has requested that only Philippines based candidates or Individuals with a 13A Residents permit apply .
Communication , management skills and attitude are absolutely key on this role . You will be working in a semi -remote environment and will be expected to think on your feet on site. You will need to have a solid commercial exposure to highways , infrastructure , rail and utilities as this is the core sectors for the business.
Please ensure you READ ALL ASPECTS of the job before applying .
Our client are looking to appoint someone ASAP !
- Must speak Fluent English
- Western Degree Educated – Quantity Surveying
- MRICS Desired but not essential
- Will have experience as a Standalone no1 Commercial lead on site
- Main Contracting Experience Essential
- 15 Years Industry Experience – Clear Career progression up through to handling your own project .
Key Factors Needed
- Able to attend a Video Conference Interview or face to face interview in Manilla
- Able to mobilize & start employment before April 2021
- Happy to provide References that a Director of NSR Associates can speak with
- No issues stopping you from getting a Visa within the Philippines? Happy to provide a copy of 13A to client if requested .
- Understand that this is a 6 day working week for a contractor – Its the nature of the environment you are relocating to.
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact Tim Clark on email@example.com to learn more. Please ensure it is a word formatted CV that you attach.