- Collaborate closely with project teams to evaluate project requirements and monitor quantity surveying aspects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure timely procurement, evaluate supplier proposals, draft and review contracts, and maintain strong supplier relationship.
- Identify and mitigate commercial risks associated with the projects.
- Conduct thorough risk assessments, implement risk mitigation strategies, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Review and control over all procurement activities throughout the project’s various stages
- Control of schedules between related parties.
- Arrange and control tender processes for main supplies, including control over volume and unit cost.
- Employ strategic planning and logistical expertise to ensure the project’s smooth operation.
- Minimum of 10 years experience coupled with a track record in high end Hospitality/Hotel/Resort projects from pre contract to hand over stage.
- Degree educated preferred, MRICS desirable.
- Ideally a solid background with International Consultancies/Clients.
- This role will be based in Dubai with some travel from time to time.
- Excellent command of English Written/Communication skills.
If you feel you possess the right attributes and characteristics to fulfill this role please contact me asap at
firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion.