Specialist Healthcare & Project Management Business is looking to hire a Construction Manager for a very Remote Hospital Construction Project .
The project is at foundations stage and will be worth circa £100 Million with 300 + Beds. Our client are looking to engage a Construction Manager that has delivered British Standards within a Hospital Construction Environment . This may well mean that you have worked for the Principal Contractor or PMC on a Major Hospital in the UK during the large PFI spend.
Working closely alongside the Project Director you will be working hard to ensure safety , program , cost and quality are ensured at all times. You will understand the remote nature of work and what is entailed for a successful project in a rural OMAN location .
You will have strong communication skills , expertise in forward planning and managing all aspects of logistics and coordination . As we all know the success of a Hospital Project relies upon the efficient coordination of the building services and medical systems being effectively coordinated . Have you got experience of successfully managing these stages ?
- Stable employment with a track record of commitment and success
- Clear experience delivering Hospital Projects
- Degree Desired – Civil or Construction Management
- Western Trained & Educated
Key factors needed
- Able to relocate when flights open to Oman before November 2020
- Happy to attend a Microsoft Teams or Zoom Interview
- Able to supply references upon request