International Buildings Contractor is hiring a Construction Manager for a new build Hospital in Oman . The project is worth £110 Million with all the challenges that a remote site poses during Covid19 times.
Have you delivered PFI Healthcare Hospitals in the United Kingdom and interested in a tax free and remote project ?
With a limited supply chain & quality you will be able to think on your feet and have a proactive management style to the work.
Working alongside a proven , experienced and western management team you will be designated a key area of the Hospital to manage , drive and supervise the work. You will already have the experience of healthcare projects and understand the risks and hurdles that you manage through such a project . Whether that aspect is MEP Coordination , Commissioning , Testing or Quality on site.
- Are you a team player and happy to work alongside 2 Construction Managers reporting into the Project Director ?
- Have you got the ability and understanding to deliver fast track healthcare projects?
- Can you manage and drive 15 + Sub Contractors and 1000 Trades at peak ?
- The CEO & Project Director are looking for an ambitious characters looking to growth their career long term with a forward thinking Construction Business . After Oman the next challenge maybe Asia or Europe within Healthcare so you must be flexible .
- Must have delivered 2 UK hospitals before from start to finish for a Tier 1 Main Contractor
- Track record within Main Contractors that shows loyalty , progression and success . You will have the client references to back this up.
- Fluent in English
- Computer Literate – Primavera , Excel , Word , E-Mail
- Degree Educated Desired but not essential
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact Tim Clark on email@example.com to learn more