Are you a Contracts Manager with the ability to negotiate favourable terms with clients and third parties?
Do you have the experience and skill to successfully oversee contracts from drafting all the way through to execution?
Are you the type of person that can spot future legalities within contracts?
Do you have experience within Industrial, Data Centre, Manufacturing, Commercial sectors of construction?
The right candidate will:
- Have an excellent track record of managing projects for a leading main contractor
- Have strong time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be educated to degree level or hold a similar qualification such as a HND or NVQ Level 6 (CIOB status is desirable)
- Experience managing large or multiple teams
- Experience in conducting team meeting
- Happy to be client facing when required
- Have a deep knowledge of Health & Safety policies and implement these on all sites
- Hold a valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid at Work certificates
If you are interested in a confidential chat to learn more please apply to email@example.com