Leading International Contractor is looking to immediately hire a strong ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABILITY ENGINEER based in the UAE.
Environmental & Sustainability Engineer for YAS Island – Abu Dhabi . We are seeking a strong communicator to work closely with the Project Manager on site . As a global organization this person will have the chance for a career to flourish long term with large scale and exciting challenges.
Please find the criteria below:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Environmental & Sustainability Engineer in Construction industry
- Must be PQP Certified – PBRS & PCRS
- Must be ISO 14001 – 2015 – Certified
- Well versed in ESTIDAMA/Green Building rating procedures.
- Ability to oversee site activities in respect of legal and other E&S compliance
- Knowledge in all requirements of ESTIDAMA Pearl Ratings and LEED certification
- Experience in obtaining environmental permits and / or NOC’s in UAE
- Candidates available in UAE will be preferred
- **Salary will be based on experience**
Interested to apply then please send a word formatted CV to email@example.com . You must be based in the UAE and match the criteria listed .