He or she will have a clear track record of developing Airports through strategic master planning , design and project execution. Clear knowledge of key aviation contractors , suppliers , designers & master planners. Clear evidence of leading Major Airport Developments & Business Growth.
Have you managed large teams to develop an airports capability and growth. You will be a key leader with a wealth of experience in this sector. He or she must be unafraid to have open and honest conversations on projects and suppliers performance in relation to the operational readiness of a Major Airport. You will work with people , building key relationships within the leadership team of this organization.
You must be able to have clear evidence and experience of adding value and developing airports through the entire life cycle . Master planning , appointing PMC’s , managing budgets , working with airline operators and so on.
Knowledge & Skill Set
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and maintaining solid, respectful, and trusting relationships with all key stakeholders including ownership, boards, appointed governmental officials, airlines, concessionaires, on-airport service providers, business and community leaders.
- Experience in facilities development and capital program management of scale, delivered projects valued at $500 million or more, and with a strong track record.
- Brings a strong track record of negotiating effectively with third parties including current and potential users of airport properties and facilities, agencies, and interest groups.
- Experienced in public administration and ideally brings a nice blend of both private and public-sector experience and of working at the public-private sector interface.
- Strong business and financial acumen and insight.
- Experienced and comfortable working in highly visible representational positions that have put him or her “in the spotlight”.
Qualifications & Professional Memberships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Similar
- Professional Engineer , Chartered Status or equivalent within Buildings , Architecture or Engineering
Interested to book in a call then please apply to email@example.com