Leading MENA Buildings Contractor
Our client is seen as one of the BEST Main Contractors in the GCC Region Ranked within the top 20 Recently in a poll for staff retention and prestigious projects. They have a track record on $200 Million + Design & Build Projects.
Do you have a wealth of knowledge from delivering projects for a Main Contractor in the GCC Region?
Have you led Bid teams handling everything from Methods & Technical Department, Estimation & Risk.
Can you produce a robust tender with strong technical scores without BUYING the project ?
Projects Examples across the UAE, Qatar , Oman and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- High Rise Towers -30-50 Stories
- 4&5* Hotels
- Commercial & Mixed Use
- Military & Government
- Industrial, Data Centers & Pharmaceutical
About the business & role
This business has a strong track record of trading. Good cash reserves , strong influential relationships and very much a work hard play hard mentality. Yes its very much a 6 day working week which is just part of why the projects and management had ridden the storms of C-19 SO WELL….Hard work & quality projects.
Our client are seeking someone to grow and develop with a 10 Year commitment that will be matched with financial reward across bonuses and salary payments.
Your preconstruction team will range from 20-90 depending on size of tenders and numbers handled.
Multi tasking is KEY in this role as you will have multiple tenders and urgent tasks underway that need managing / juggling.
You will have the confidence, professionalism and technical awareness to sit with clients and PMC’s to defend price , program and to influence key decisions. These strong communication skills will be illustrated throughout the process with NSR ASSOCIATES.
Following is seen as critical by our client:
- Experience for a Multi Disciplinary Main Contractor handling Build & Civil Engineering Projects
- Solid Experience on SELF Delivery aspects such as RC structures , earthworks , finishes …
- Confident , client facing and able to present
- Good management experience – understand how to motivate , drive and keep calm under pressure
- Degree Educated & Chartered Desired
- Minimum of 5 Years MENA experience for a contractor in a Pre Construction Leadership Role
- Please do not approach us feeling that a Senior Estimator can do this role as prior Management experience is KEY . You will have been employed as a Pre Construction Director, Estimation Manager or Tendering Manager.
Do you have the skills that our client is seeking ? If you want to learn more submit a word formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to book in a confidential call with the team.