HSE Manager with experience in Germany ? Our client has an exemplary LTI record globally ! New business growth in German means they are hiring now ! Are you a strong leader?You will have the ability & track record to manage , improve , inspect , audit , investigate & drive the company safety culture .
You will be here to help site teams deliver fast track projects safely and efficiently. Our client embraces a culture of a team rather than HSE vs SITE as our client has always managed to get a cohesive working relations between all stakeholders .
We are seeking an HSE Manager that wants to get those boots dirty on site and proactively push and manage Safety . Are client are NOT looking for an office bound manager who communicates via e-mail . They want someone with a strong presence that can communicate well to both clients , sub contractors and project site teams.
You will have exposure to Buildings & Civil Engineering with ideally a history of Retail , Manufacturing & Distribution type projects . Can you look at site drawings & sequences and pick up on risk & issues before they occur ?
You will have experience of the following aspects :
- Pushing Safety Initiatives
- Toolbox Talks
- Managing, leading, auditing & monitoring the Worker Welfare arrangements for direct staff
- Develop and deliver safety initiative campaigns and safety stand-downs across the projects
- Liaise, work and communicate with external parties at all management and operational levels including local authority , government representatives, clients, principal contractors and the project suppliers on health, safety, environmental & worker welfare matters and best practices.
- Strong communication Skills – English & German
If you feel you have the desire , communication skills and leadership for this role then please apply to : email@example.com