17 Years ago our client was interviewed in Central London thinking about relocating overseas & becoming an Expat!Drained of the M25 traffic and busy train into Waterloo he decided to act …
12-16th of December Interviews Central London :
Senior Quantity Surveyors
Our client is a western managed Tier 1 International Contractor . They have a track record for delivering complex & high value projects such as Airports, Major Railway Stations , Casinos , Hospitals & High Rise . The British Commercial Director has decided to visit London to interview.
Does a full relocation across the world for new culture , work , challenges , travel & career progression excite you ?
Our client is looking to meet Degree Educated individuals that have a core background within Main or Sub Contracting .They are looking for people with a can do attitude driven by career progression . In return they can offer a fantastic work life balance , exciting projects , one of the market leaders for financial reimbursement / packages.
- Project Based Commercial Manager x 3
- Claims Manager x 2
- Senior Quantity Surveyors x 6
- Quantity Surveyors x 4
- Degree Educated – BSc Quantity Surveying
- Depending upon role applied solid UK construction experience with References that can be contacted upon request
- Good communicator – This will be clear from introduction e-mail & layout of the CV
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact the Consultant below to apply for the position.
- Please note only candidates based in the UK that can attend interviews will be contacted
- Please apply with a full word formatted CV & Current contact details