Have you delivered PFI Healthcare Hospitals in the United Kingdom or Iconic Hospitals in the Middle East for Main Contractors or PMC’s.
Are you interested in a tax free position on a remote site starting in Q1 2021. Interviews will take place in January and our client is looking to mobilize the right person before the end of March.
Working alongside the Area Manager & Project Director you will take full responsibility for Mechanical , Electrical & Plumbing. Managing the site teams and sub contractors handling testing & commissioning , quality , program , design , trouble shooting , MEP Integration and so on.
You will have the key experience needed from delivering complex Hospitals & Healthcare Projects . You will have the experience of leading sizeable teams and large MEP Packages on Hospitals worth £30-50 Million Minimum .
- Confident to plan , coordinate and execute all aspects of work in relation to MEP on a Major Hospital .
- Are you a strong communicator able to present and manage key stake holders , management team and sub contractors
- You understand the full life cycle of a New Build Hospital Project from Feasibility through to handover
- After Oman the next challenge maybe Asia or Europe within Healthcare so you must be flexible on location
- Degree Educated
- Chartered Status
- Must have delivered 2 UK hospitals before from start to finish for a Tier 1 Main Contractor. Ideally in an Operations Manager or Senior Project Manager Capacity
- Track record that shows loyalty , progression and success . You will have the client references to back this up.
- Fluent in English
- Computer Literate – Primavera , Excel , Word , E-Mail
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact Tim Clark on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more