Newly awarded 40MW Data Centre Project in Germany is seeking 3 MEP Quantity Surveyors for Commercial package management , cost surveying and contracts administration
MEP Quantity Surveyor that has Data or High Value Mech Project Experience ?
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who enjoys their job and has a passion for large scale Tech & Data Projects. Due to a result of continuing levels of growth and profitability, our client is looking for 3 Quantity Surveyors to join this newly awarded project.
You will be reporting into the Area Commercial Director who will provide career guidance and mentorship whilst in Germany.
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities :
- Cost Reports
- Tender Analysis
- Providing Project Mangers contractual advice
- Managing forecasts & cash flow
- Coordination of Bills of Quants
- Handling all MEP related sub contract matters on site
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Clear experience for an MEP Sub Contractor or Main Contractor on Data Projects
- Good understanding of construction methodologies
- Have excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- EU / Irish Passport Desired due to the VISA lead in times
If you are interested in a confidential chat to learn more please apply to email@example.com