International Buildings Contractor looking to appoint a Procurement Manager for a New Build Hospital Construction . This is a live project based within Copenhagen with a construction value of €200 Million. Our client have made it clear that experience of healthcare within Denmark is absolutely key for a successful fit in this role.
He or she will have a clear understanding of Healthcare . Track record & knowledge of design, execution and handover stages of a State of the Art Hospital. 73,000 Sq Meters worth of facilities from outpatients , radiology , operating theaters & pediatrics.
This collaborative project has a 2 Year Program of work with further additional pipeline of opportunities across Denmark & Scandinavia.
Looking after a procurement team and strategically driving the procurement for materials , healthcare equipment and sub contract packages . Reporting into the Project Director on site with a dotted line into the Corporate Head of Procurement & Services.
The following is desired for our client
- Do you speak fluent Danish & English
- Have you been involved in a Hospital construction in Denmark
- Are you currently based in Europe and able to relocate and start employment before the 1st of February 2021
- Engineering Degree
- Clear history of 10 Years successful employment within Construction
- Able to legally work in Denmark
If you want to apply for this role with a word formatted CV and full contact details then Tim Clark will make contact to further discuss the role. His e-mail is : email@example.com