- Manage the project control resources required to deliver a major cross functional engineering
- Support the project manager with progress reporting including schedule updates, forecast to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
- Develop, monitor, and update the delivery program periodically as required
- Maintain a critical path master schedule
- Review and analyze proposed construction schedules
- Ensure schedules are coordinated and consistent with the overall project schedule
- Provide information on schedule performance and alert the project team on issues that may cause delay and propose recovery scenarios
- Monitor and control program compliance in respect of the project’s contractual obligations.
- Minimum 15 years of post-graduate experience in the Construction Industry (at least 5 of them as Project Controls either for a Contractor or Construction Management firm; 5 years in the UAE, 3 years in Abu Dhabi);
- Candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (or similar) and an expert user of Primavera 6;
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Strong background and experience in high-rise building and complex projects;
- Diversified knowledge and experience in all aspects of project controls, with specific focus on cost control and forecasting, planning/scheduling, earned value management, reporting, and risk management. Equally robust knowledge of both schedule and cost management is required.
- Excellent skills/experience in Planning;
- Excellent in MS Office (especially excel);
- Experienced individual with a comprehensive knowledge of the contractual, legal and financial aspects of the project;
- The ability to work closely with all members of the project team is necessary;
- Detail-oriented, and possess strong analytical skills
- Proven commercial and negotiation skills with a high level of energy and a commitment to professional excellence
Please contact email@example.com for further information