Project Director or Project Manager with a track record of delivering fast & tight program projects within highways & aviation ? Specialist civil engineering contractor with abundance of work across UK & Europe.
They are embracing talent relocating back home to the UK .Our client have a sweet spot on Projects ranging from £20-£50 Million at present . They have been successful pre Covid19 and looking strong with a solid order book. They have not pushed salary cuts or furloughs to staff and have taken business measures to ensure they are in a good place to ride out the tough times .
Have you worked for a Main Contractor or Sub Contractor in this Area of Civil Engineering – Roads , Bridges , Runways , Utilities , Earthworks , DAM’s then we want to hear from you.
This is not a client side role where you will sit behind the desk…..This is a demanding main contractor that works in 5th Gear and demands delivery & profit. Yes PROFIT is not a dirty word for our client as they are not lead by Turn Over and have been well placed to see strategic opportunities that have arisen during these times. They balance Risk vs Reward and this makes them highly competitive and successful.
If you are motivated by forging a career for a fast track civil engineering contractor ……
- Understand urgency ?
- Strong communicator ?
- Can you motivate , lead , encourage and develop staff ?
- For see risk & contractual issues before they arise ?
- Capable of forming strong relationships with clients and deliver to promises instilling confidence ?
- Technically can you solve engineering issues and present solutions ?
- Project Managers with a track record of £15-50 Million Projects – £70-85,000 Plus Accommodation during the week , Healthcare , Vehicle
- Project Directors with a track record of £35-70 Million Projects £ 100-135,000 Plus Accommodation during the week , Healthcare , Vehicle
- Degree Educated – Civil Engineering – Desired
- Eligible to live & work in the UK with a Valid UK Passport
- Happy to work away from home during the week . Its the nature of the construction industry within Civil & Infrastructure that you leave home on a Monday and head back late Friday. Do not expect a project on your doorstep as everyone within the business has to be comfortable with travel .
- Are you looking to return back before December 2020 or better still are you in the UK at present
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact Tim Clark on email@example.com to learn more. Please ensure it is a word formatted CV that you attach with full contact details.