Have you delivered the MEP Package on a Major Airport Terminal as No1 or No2 in charge?
It doesn’t matter if your TITLE is MEP Project Director, Operations Manager or Senior Construction Manager. What our client is looking to hire is someone that has a real desire & hunger for project success and quality.
Our client is seen as one of the Leading Multifaceted Main Contractors in the ASIA market. They have a track record on high value, technically complex and tight program projects. They want to bring this key appointment into the business for Q1 – 2020. This interview process will be a 3 Stage Due to the Seniority of the role. If you are excited by what you have read so far then read on …….
Our client is seeking the following:
– Can you lead a Major Project or Handle Multiple.
– Do you have Main Contracting Experience Handling & Coordinating all MEP Packages on Projects such as Airports, Data Centers & Hospitals.
– Do you have the communication skills to handle a large team and demanding client?
– Are you looking for a new challenge and are interested in Hong Kong and the exciting projects on offer over the next 3-5 Years.
– You will be capable and happy at looking at not only MEP Projects at Execution Stage but you will also be able to add value at Pre Construction working closely with the Bid Team & Senior Management for the Business.
You will have the gravitas to get internal and external buy in for MEP incentives that you will set across the projects. These could be for KPI’s , Safety , Delivery , Hand Overs. You will be comfortable at managing all Airport MEP Related packages & SCADA systems. You will be able to give key input at procurement, risk management and commercial awareness pulling on your other Airport Terminal Buildings experience.
Our client are going to want to see the likes of Heathrow T5, Sydney, Dubai T3, Abu Dhabi Midfield Terminal. You will get the clear idea that this is a Mega Project and someone with Regional airport experience won’t fit the bill due to experience and also the Airport Authorities key requirements.
Factors that are essential for the
– Bachelor Of Engineering – Electrical or Mechanical
– Processional Membership
– Minimum of 15 Years Industry Experience for a Tier 1 Main Contractor on Relevant Projects
– Airport Terminal Experience is a MUST HAVE
Please apply quoting HKMEPtc and attach a WORD formatted CV for a confidential conversation.