Project Manager interested in an adventure to America ! Global Civil Engineering Contractor is seeking a Project Manager to start Q1/ Q2 2024
Our client is seeking to engage a Project Manager that has clear experience on Aviation & Highway projects in the UK or Ireland. The Managing Director is open to people with drive and ambition that want to progress further in their career.
This person will have solid exposure to earthworks, piling , asphalt surfacing, concrete structures, drainage & utilities.
You will of managed £7-25 Million as No1 and have full exposure to planning, technical management , client coordination and quality.
Examples of projects delivered by our client across the World
- Aviation Lighting
- New Runways
- Runway & Paving Extensions
- Ancillary Buildings
- Access Roads
Client is looking to hire the following:
- British + Irish Passport Holders Only
- Project Manager that can build, push progress and see opportunities on site
- Degree Civil Engineering Essential for visa purposes
- 5-7 Years Industry experience for a Civil Engineering Contractor
Salary structure for suitable candidates:
- £65-85,000 Basic + Apartment Fully Expensed
- Car Fully Expensed
- Company Pension Scheme
- Full Medical + Private Healthcare
- Project Bonus %
- Annual career review
If all of this sounds appealing and your personal situation allows you to relocate then Tim is keen to hear from you. Please send a CV with full contact details to: email@example.com
Please ensure you match everything before applying !