We are seeking an energetic Project Manager with Distribution & Industrial project experience to join an ambitious and well established Main Contractor.
Our client is looking for a strong, highly motivated leader who has the ability to manage an industrial project & multiple projects in the future.
Project values average at around £15 million but some are over £40 million. The clients and projects vary from Supermarket distribution centres to large high security warehouses.
Reporting into the Project Director you will take full responsibility for your project. You will have the know how to add value at pre-tender stage & executive stage whilst on site.
This right person will understand team spirit and have the ability to get the most out everyone around him/her, this includes sub-contractors, stakeholders, team mates.
Career progression up to a director position could certainly be achieved for the right character.
The project locations are predominantly based around the UK, within industrial and distribution estates.
Travel is a must and you may be required to stay away. All expenses would be covered by the employer.
The correct individual would have a passion for construction, with a can-do attitude.
- Minimum of x2 projects delivered within the industrial steel frame/ distribution sector
- Strong communication skills
- First Aid
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and successfully delivering industrial projects
- Site management while supervising and co-ordinating staff, sub contractors, plant, materials and management information
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures
- Reporting on financial and operational progress
If this position is of interest & keen on a confidential discussion, please send an updated CV including project experience and project values to email@example.com