We are seeking a Project Manager to join an ambitious and well established buildings Main Contractor.
The project is a fast paced industrial unit, with a value of £15million, looking for a number 1 to take it out of the ground and deliver it on time. Future projects will vary due to the multi disciplinary nature of the business.
Our client is looking for a strong, highly motivated leader who has the ability to manage a site team and commnicate clearly with.
The right Project Manager would be reporting into a Regional Ops Manager and take full responsibility for the project.
This right Project Manager will understand team spirit and have the ability to get the most out everyone around him/her, this includes sub-contractors, stakeholders, team mates.
Career progression up to a senior position could certainly be achieved for the right Project Manager.
The correct Project Manager would have a passion for industrial construction, with a can-do attitude.
- Strong communication skills
- First Aid
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and successfully delivering industrial projects
- Site management while supervising and co-ordinating staff, sub contractors, plant, materials and management information
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures
- Reporting on financial and operational progress
If this position is of interest & keen on a confidential discussion, please apply including an updated CV