Project Manager that has clear experience delivering construction, engineering & delivery of loading jetties, off shore structures & rigs.
You will have a track record working for Leading Marine & Civil Engineering Contractors on MARINE projects.
This project is based in a very remote and rural part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For such reasons this is a single status posting only with camp and off shore living at different stages of the project.
The complexity of this marine project will fuel your passion for engineering as it will be one of the most iconic tourism & off shore structures when complete. At present stage the Value is worth in excess of $450 Million.
This employer has a great culture for looking after its people and rewarding hard work. They have 40 + years of successful trading Internationally and have delivered some of the most challenging & iconic civil & marine projects across the GCC, North Africa & Europe.
Have you got strong exposure with the following:
- Sheet Piling
- Retaining Walls
- Anchor Walls
- Concrete Sub Structures & structures , outlets
- Offshore structures
What is expected
- Degree Qualified Desired
- Prior Project Management Experience working on Major Marine & Civil Engineering Projects
- Strong communicator
- Able to protect the contractual interests of our client
- Solid employment history for Tier 1 & 2 Marine / Civil Contractors
Can you lead , motivate and drive a project team. Can you manage and close commercial issues and can you handle a client ? We are looking for an allrounder but 7-9 Years in a Marine / Infra environment is key.
- $170-195,000 Basic Salary depending upon experience plus International Medical, Flights and everything provided whilst in country
- This client has live projects and a 4 Year pipeline of secured work on the Kingdom
- Working with Western Management & Stable Environment
If you are keen to learn more then please send a word formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org