We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with 5+ years experience to join an ambitious and well established Main Contractor.
Our client is looking for a strong, highly motivated leader who has the ability to manage a single exciting project with a well known leisure business.
This specific project value is approximately £10 Million and falls within the build division. Future projects will vary due to the multi disciplinary nature of the business.
Reporting into the Project Director you will take full responsibility for your project. You will have the know how to add value at pre-tender stage & executive stage whilst on site.
This right person will understand team spirit and have the ability to get the most out everyone around him/her, this includes sub-contractors, stakeholders, team mates.
Career progression could certainly be achieved for the right character.
The project locations are based in and around the Rugby area.
The correct individual would have a passion for construction, with a can-do attitude.
- Minimum of x2 £5-10 Million+ projects delivered from start to finish.
- Strong communication skills
- First Aid
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and successfully delivering projects
- Site management while supervising and co-ordinating staff, sub contractors, plant, materials and management information
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures
- Reporting on financial and operational progress
If this position is of interest & keen on a confidential discussion, please send an updated CV including project experience and project values to email@example.com