Are you a Project Manager with solid student accommodation & residential experience ? Interested in a major project seeing you into late 2024 based 15 minutes outside of Central Bristol ?
As Project Manager you will have a history of leading teams on Residential , Commercial & Mixed Use Projects in the UK. You will have the knowledge , supply chain awareness and technical background to lead , guide and manage as you see fit. You will be based full time on the BRISTOL site so you will need to be based within commutable distance.
You will be joining a forward thinking Builder that has a can do attitude , this group is financially secure and has looked after its people very well over the past few pandemic years.
KEY MARKETS are Build to Rent , Student Accommodation & Residential . All of these sectors are thriving so its a great time to get involved with such a business.
Have you been involved with Projects achieving BREEAM Excellence as this is the key goal from the business and all those involved.
You will be responsible and key for the following aspects
- Act as the primary point of contact for client.
- Formulate and present progress reporting structure both internally and to the client.
- Hold overall responsibility for the build process.
- Manage both technical & design process on site
- Agree program and fit key milestones
- Work closely with the Project QS to handle all contractual correspondence
- Liaise with NHBC , Building Control, Architect & Structural Engineer
Following is seen as critical by our client
- Relevant Construction Background be that Degree in Construction Management , Civil Engineering or HND.
- CSCS , SMSTS & First Aid
- Strong communication skills – able to manage sub contractors , your own team and the site workforce
- IT Skills are key – Programing , e-mails , MS teams . You will need to know how to manage and record everything with the latest technology
- Prior experience of working as a Construction Manager or Project Manager within the Mixed Use & Residential Sector is key
If you are interested to learn more about this exciting post then please send a CV to email@example.com & the team will make contact to book in a call.