Project Planner seeking an opportunity to grow your career with a European Main Contractor handling a €100 Million + Refinery Project ? This is the chance to relocate to the Netherlands and gain experience with an International Contractor.
For the right person this has a potential career path into Regional Planning Manager.
You will have Project Planning Experience having handled your own program and baseline on an Oil & Gas / Refinery Project. Attitude and communication is key as you will be working within a Multi-National Team of Dutch , Irish , Portuguese , French & South African . So culturally it’s a blend of ideas and working ways and this works……You will need to come in with a proactive and can do attitude wanting to build relationships and work with people.
Technically you will have a track record on Suitable Projects handling International PMC’s . This client is an International Energy client so they require high levels of stakeholder management , daily, weekly, monthly progress meetings. You will have the ability to manage and coordinate client meetings.
About the Project
€150 Million in Construction Value over a 2 Year Program
New Facilities within an existing & Live Refinery
Scope of works includes Heavy RC structures & Sub structures, large scale earthworks, pipelines and mechanical equipment & associated ancillary buildings
Examples of Key Job Responsibilities…….
- Preparing WBS and project work plan.
- Understanding project specifications and work methods and developing time schedules (and budgets) that meet them.
- Preparing resource usage, (incl. economic and financial when needed) project’s reports, to support procurement activities.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress and writing up reports. Will be required to perform field inspections to gather site progress data and/or to verify that this data complies with the approved plans and current schedule.
- Preparing periodic reports on operations and activities, recommending improvements and modifications.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required with subcontractors and site team.
- Reviewing and processing plan amendments and annexations.
- Updating the WBS, work plan, budget, cash flow, according to indications received from the Project Team
- Participating in budget preparation and administration, monitors and controls expenditures
You will be joining a forward thinking employer that have 150 Years Track Record in Business.
They have handled some of the most iconic Buildings & Civil Engineering Projects across the Globe!
This business has live projects and operates in the Middle East, East Asia, North and Central America, Africa & Europe. You are joining an employer that supports travel and career development.
The following is critical for this role :
- International TIER 1 Main Contracting Experience
- Strong Construction background whether that be Engineer or Construction Management
- IT Literate & Word , Excel , E-mail
- 7 Years Minimum held in such a position
- Planning Software – Primavera Experience – p6
- Confident managing people and working within a team
- Happy to hands on do opposed to delegate
- Experience of Refinery & Oil & Gas Projects is key . Think Bio Fuel within the Energy Sector!
- 5 1/2 Day working week Monday to Saturday . The 1/2 day is managed upon workload.
If this role is of interest then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PlanrefRot1