Live Quantity Surveyor opportunity based outside Canterbury.
Looking for a fresh exciting challenge?
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who enjoys their job and has a passion for helping fast track buildings projects.
Due to a result of continuing levels of growth and profitability, our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Projects range anywhere from £5 Million up to £20 Million. Are you a successful QS and handled major projects.
This £50 million turnover, a main contractor with a multitude of busy sectors. They have a great team environment, which they are looking to add to with the right character.
The right Quantity Surveyor would have aspirations of career growth to a more senior position and a real passion for construction.
You would be reporting into a Commercial Director who will provide career guidance and mentorship.
Quantity Surveyor Package:
- £55-£65,000 dependent on experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities :
- Cost Reports
- Tender Analysis
- Providing Project Mangers contractual advice
- Managing forecasts & cash flow
- Coordination of Bills of Quants
- Managing Junior Staff – Procurement & QS
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have good understanding of construction methodologies
- Have excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a UK Residence and Eligible for employment
If you are interested in a confidential chat to learn more please apply to email@example.com