Lead Quantity Surveyor to take commercial & contractual responsibility for the profitability of a Major New Build Logistics Project based in North Hampshire. Working closely with the Project Manager you will be the Project Surveyor (No1 on site).
Newly awarded £21 Million Project this will be your first project to cut your teeth on.
Ideally this person will be based in the North Hampshire / Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Surrey region / West London Region
You will have a CLEAR track record on £5-15 Million new build projects for Main Contractors.
Do you understand urgency and have the appetite to exceed tender margin ?
Culture of the Employer
- The management very much lead from the front with a can do attitude , lots of energy and drive within the business
- Cash rich business that reward hard work
- Strength within Data , Industrial & Logistics Sectors
- In the UK’s Top 30 Most profitable organizations
- Business is led by PROFIT not turnover
You will be responsible for :
- Cost Reports
- Take Offs
- Managing forecasts & cash flow
- Bills of Quants
- Sub Contract Management
- Payment certificates
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of JCT Contracts & NEC would be great
- Degree Quantity Surveying / Relevant background
- Have good understanding of construction methodologies
- Have excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel
- Experience of COINS is desired but not essential
- Currently based in the UK and able to attend face to face interviews
If you are interested to learn more & book in a call please contact Tim on: email@example.com