Salary- £65,000-75,000, plus car, health insurance, pension, travel expenses and accommodation paid for.
Our client, is a leading European main contractor operating predominantly across the UK and Europe. They are recruiting for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who is open to travel and working away.
- Contracts management working closely with the Project Manager on site
- Supporting commercial and claims reporting, claim preparation, change management, reviewing and drafting client correspondence, internal and client reporting.
- Leadership, functional support and mentoring/training of team members when needed
- Ability to produce robust and strong correspondence to sub-contractors & clients.
- Identification of commercial risk
Experience / Qualification
- Require a Minimum of 5 year’s experience
- Understanding & awareness of working for a Main Contractor with experience of £30 Million + projects
- A degree in Quantity Surveying is key
- MRICS Desired but not essential
If this position is of interest, please email Matthew Newman: email@example.com your CV including project experience & project values.