Due to a result of continuing levels of growth and profitability, our client is looking for an established QS to join their team.
This main contractor covers a multitude of busy sectors including, retail, industrial & distribution and commercial. They have a great team spirt and looking for a self motivated and confident individual to add value.
The right candidate would have aspirations of career growth to a senior position and a real passion for construction.
You would be reporting into a Senior QS who will provide all the support pessary to succeed.
You would be responsible for :
- Cost Reports
- Tender Analysis
- Providing Project Mangers contractual advice
- Managing forecasts & cash flow
- Coordination of Bills of Quants
- Managing Junior Staff – Procurement & QS
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have good understanding of construction methodologies
- Have excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a UK Residence and Eligible for employment
If you are interested in a confidential chat to learn more please apply to email@example.com