Specialist Building Contractor with the Head Office based just outside of South London. Inline with the Business plan they are going through a period of business growth. Contracts awarded prior to & during COVID19 has ensured further success & recent project awards. They currently have live Construction sites in Scotland , Ireland , England , Holland & Germany.
The business made no furloughs or pay reductions to staff globally. This is not a corporate client but a privately owned family business that develop staff & grow their sector organically through success on site.
The Business values its people and they can only continue to operate at the highest level with the right individuals to fuel growth. The organisation runs a lean management structure & everyone within the group has a Hands On & Can Do Approach.
As a Safety Advisor you will work closely alongside a Project Manager on a project of build cost worth circa £10-50 Million . In time with success you will develop into a multiple project role.
What does success mean …….well for our client they want to build quickly but everyone on site to get home to their families & loved ones . No fatalities are acceptable and the business prides it self on everyone pushing and maintaining the highest safety levels. Common sense is key and no short cuts that endanger life are options.
What you can expect within this business .
- Long days based on site where you will cover 15-20 km on a daily basis
- Prolonged periods of time working away during the week. This is important as they are NOT a regional Contractor so you must be comfortable with travel like all employees.
- Open & honest feedback from your line manager & project manager. Have you got thick skin to take on the rough with the smooth as this is the only way to learn & develop
- For individuals that want to climb the career ladder and work overseas in the future these options are in place for top performers
- UK Driving License
- Happy to work away from home during the week and open to significant travel
- Currently based in the UK and able to start work before the 9th of October 2020
- Able to supply references that a Director of NSR associates can speak with
Key factors needed for a strong fit with our client
- Clear & Strong Communicator able to show confidence and presence when needed
- Background within Safety is desired ideally within Construction & Engineering
- Highly Organised
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact Tim Clark on email@example.com to learn more. Please ensure it is a word formatted CV that you attach.