Working for one of the World Global Players within Construction & Project Management this is a unique opportunity to join the Saudi Arabia team. With $930 of Major Contracts signed this is a busy time for this employer. Due to the sheer volume of work the employer can offer great long term stability , career growth & tax free savings.
As the Senior Corrosion Engineer you will be providing professional engineering & technical support to both the Engineering & Project Delivery teams. The bulk of these projects are industrial , civil , mechanical and related to the Power / Oil & Gas sector.
- You will have significant experience within this field. You will be used to communicating strongly to groups & teams and able to convey your message in a processional & clear manner.
- Collection & Analysis of Technical specifications issued by International Bodies – ISO ,EN
- Liaison with Material & Equipment suppliers . Constantly keeping ahead of the trends & technology available
- Transfer on corrosion strategy for Paintings , Coatings , Chemical treatments
- Working closely with laboratory on experimental work when needed
More about the Benefits
- Tax Free Basic of £125-150,000 Per Annum – dependent upon experience
- 25 Days Paid Annual Leave
- 5 Day working week – Sunday – Thursday – 8 Hrs working Day
- Apartment Fully Furnished you will have to pay utilities & Broadband
- Annual Flights Provided
- Yearly pay review & performance
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering – Western University
- Professional Membership – ICorr
- 15 Years experience within the Corrosion Field
- Happy to work in Remote Location on Single Status Basis
- Able to relocate & start employment before 30th of June 2020
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact Tim Clark on email@example.com to learn more