Senior Delay Analyst – Planning & Construction
Working alongside the Project Contracts Manager you will be leading the Analysis of the Delay on site. You will coordinate and collate all critical information from key departments to ensure that a robust response is made against issues.
Can you work within the contracts team to be the “GO TO” for the forensic analysis & delays on site.
You will be a strong communicator and have a clear understanding of Major Projects and Joint Ventures.
Based in Norway working within an International JV partnership to deliver one of the most complex civil engineering projects underway. This project has 4+ Years to run so great time to get involved in such a landmark scheme.
- Review schedule , actual and comparisons of work
- Monitor , review and comment for trends of delays and critical path activities
- Provide advise & assistance to the contracts & program team
- Participate in Internal Meetings between technical , production , safety & commercial
- Coordinate and provide insight and solutions to the Project Director in relation to the delay and potential claims on the program
- Can you take a step back and see an angle on the program that others may not?
- Analytical & eye for detail is 100% critical for this key appointment
Do you match this …
- Strong technical knowledge of various types of delay analysis methodology
- Strong P6 software experience
- Familiar to specific contract provisions in relation to EOT’s
- Ready to start a new challenge before the 1st of February 2024
- Clear experience on large scale Civil Engineering Projects be that Nuclear , Rail , Highways or Bridges …
Following Education & Skills desired:
- Degree – Civil Engineering
- Fluent English language
- 10 Years in Managing planning & delay analysis for Major Construction Employers / Main Contractors
Please send a word formatted CV to: email@example.com and a member of the team will connect in due course