Vacancy Overview

Description

SUMMARY

This Buildings  Contractor has experienced 27% growth in the past 12 Months and they are looking to appoint a driven and hungry Lead Senior Estimator. Working autonomously on Building Tenders within Manufacturing , Industrial , Distribution & Mega Sheds . The business is on track to turnover £320 Million for 2020 with £360 for 2021 looking very likely indeed !

Job Description:

Based full time in the UK the office is on the West Side on London 20 Minutes from the M25. You will be hands on pricing work in the UK & Europe. Leading a small team of Estimators you will check and manage their work but this will be 30% of your role as the remaining 70% will be split into  client presentations , hands on pricing , site reviews and meetings. Our client is looking to pull in someone with a can do attitude that has a technical experience to manage multiple tenders ranging from £20 -80 Million as Principal Contractor . Design & Build experience would be needed due to the nature of the work and pace in which the client operates .

This role would suit someone very well that is looking to step out of the PLC environment and get into making real cash & margin for the contractor . Looking at anything from 6%-14% the business has a track record for delivering to time & budget. They work their people hard but the atmosphere in positive and their is a very much CAN DO attitude that is contagious within the group  . You will have direct contact daily & weekly with the Managing Director & Head of Pre Construction .  If you have previously worked in the UK and looking at returning from overseas then our client is open minded if you have the right attitude and credentials.

Whether you are motivated to become Head of Pre Construction in 3 Years or Happy Banging out Successful & Profitable Tenders I want to hear from you. We can book in a confidential chat to discuss all aspects of our client.

Minimum Requirements:

  • Must be eligible to work in the UK and have prior UK experience
  • Must have hands on pricing experience
  • Key exposure to Building Projects
  • Able to pull apart Sub Contractor Quotes with a full knowledge of Ground works , Steel & Interior Fit Out
  • Client is Open to Site Background , Engineer or Degree
  • Extensive Experience in Claims & Dispute Resolution
  • Must be able to work legally within the UK and attend interview selection process in the UK.

 

How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact the Consultant below to apply for the position.