EUROPEAN Construction business is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel (Construction Lawyer) to work closely alongside the Commercial & Legal team based in Doha . You will have the business acumen, communication skills ,negotiation ability backed up by a strong further education & professional development in your field. Exposure to Arbitration is desired.
Do you have the career drive and ambition to join this world class business?
Are you capable of leading a team , working independently when needed , motivating those around you , able to drive process and procedure , confident and calm under pressure and thrive on tight deadlines & gaining success ……If so read on as this maybe for you ……
You will be providing in depth legal advice on a range of commercial issues relating to Construction Projects. You will have the experience of drafting , negotiating, reviewing and analyzing all aspects of tenders, sub contracts and contracts . When needed you will help prepare for litigation & arbitration providing robust and strong advice protecting the companies best interests whilst seeing the broad picture. This isn’t a job this is a career move to one of the most forward thinking companies within the GCC at present. With a track record of employee happiness , good pay & bonuses , landmark projects and a safe and environmentally friendly working environment this is a real option to join one of the best globally.
What our Client can offer you :
- Stability and a Solid Base for a Family Life Style in Qatar
- Good Tax Free Expat Package Including – Basic Salary , Vehicle Fully Expensed, Accommodation Provided or Allowance , Family Flights , Medical , Annual Bonus & Schooling Paid for up to 3 Children
- Career Growth not only within the GCC but Globally for those open to travel – Offices and Projects in Europe , Asia , Australia , US , Africa & South America
- Exposure to the Largest Civil Engineering, Rail , Power & Building Projects across the Globe
- Masters Degree in Law from a Western University
- LLM & Business School Degree
- Exposure to Construction Environment where you will have extensive experience of FIDIC (Construction Law), Claims & Contract Management
- Ideally 5-10 Years exposure in this Construction Sector – Exposure to the Middle East is an advantage
- Linguist -English is essential & Arabic + French Advantageous
How to Apply: Please apply directly through our website or contact the Consultant below to apply for the position.