Job description / Role
Strategic Senior Marketing Manager role working with a top Tier International Consultancy. Based on a very high profile mega-project (Industrial City) in Saudi Arabia.
This person will provide strategies and advice for the International marketing plan of the project. You will be accustomed to liaising with high level stakeholders in the Middle East as well as experience dealing with private sector investors and government organisations.
Some of the main activities performed in this role include:
– Manage all marketing activities of the project.
– Develop strategies and initiatives to promote the project and attract overseas investors.
– Provide expert industry marketing guidance
– Plan and manage to annual marketing plan including marketing budget.
– Prepare marketing campaigns / roll outs including online brochures, presentations, social media etc.
– Research potential investors, both locally and overseas.
– Arrange and attend conferences to promote the project and generate new business opportunities.
– This role will be based in a remote part of Saudi Arabia but the role will involve international travel.
The candidates selected for interview will meet the following criteria:
– Bachelors Degree (ideally in Marketing / Business related subject.)
– 15 years experience in marketing with some of which being specifically focussed on Industrial Cities
– Must have experience of Middle East
– Western Educated candidates only for this position.
– Strong Business Development background with experience of attracting international clients / investors.
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
- Age Range: 35 to 55
- Minimum Years of Experience: 15
SAR 60,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Accommodation on site, annual flights and medical