Our client is looking for a strong, highly motivated leader who has the ability to manage multiple industrial projects.
Project values average at £40 million with multiple total values of above £120 million. The clients and projects vary from Supermarket distribution centres to large high security warehouses.
You will take full responsibility for a team of Project Managers.
You will have the know how to add value at pre-tender stage & executive stage.
This right person will understand team spirit and have the ability to get the most out everyone around him/her, this includes sub-contractors, stakeholders, team mates.
The project locations are predominantly based around the midlands, within industrial and distribution estates.
The correct individual would have a passion for construction, with a can-do attitude.
- Minimum of x4 projects delivered within the industrial steel frame/ distribution sector
- Strong communication skills
- First Aid
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and successfully delivering industrial projects
- Site management while supervising and co-ordinating staff, sub contractors, plant, materials and management information
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures
- Reporting on financial and operational progressIf this position is of interest & keen on a confidential discussion, please send an updated CV including project experience by applying.