Senior or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor that has handled a €10-15 Million Project as No1 or handled sub-contract package management as part of a commercial team on a Major Project.
Project Value €190 Million reporting into the Project Commercial Director based on site.
This Leading Irish Main Contractor is open to relocating talent with no previous Irish experience.
What the hiring Directors see as critical ….
- Solid Reasons for wanting to relocate to Ireland
- Strong Educational Training and background
- Ground solid career history working for a reputable Buildings Main Contractor
He wants to hire someone ambitious that is keen to make a name for themselves. 11 Years ago someone gave the Director a chance when relocating from South Africa, he hasn’t looked back since and the rest is history.
The outlook in Ireland & Neighboring Europe is strong with 7 Years confirmed work . The Client is seen as one of the Market Leaders within Buildings , Government, Commercial & Tech Projects . The organization has a strong presence globally with over 55 Years of solid trading .
The following is key for a prospective job seeker for this role :
- Strong communicator – IN all ways
- Drive – Do you want to go up the ladder and is career progression important to you ?
- Strong academic background – BSc QUANTITY SURVEYING
- Main Contractors background
- Building Projects Hotels , Residential , Mixed Use , Commercial , Retail , Education or Technology
- Can you handle hard money ?
- Can you work in a team and manage up and downstream ?
The right person will be offered:
- Basic Salary, Housing Allowance , Relocation Paid ,
- Apartment whilst you settle in
- Transportation Allowance
- RICS Membership paid
- Medical & Life cover
If you are interested in this role then please send a word formatted CV to email@example.com