Are you an enthusiastic Senior Site Manager looking for a new challenge, within the Industrial Sector?
Do you have drive, enthusiasm and the know how to get a project over the line? Do you have the experience to get a programme back on track if something goes wrong?
Do you want career progression within a business that’s growing rapidly but at the same time support this and show you a clear path to promotion?
Are you happy to travel, potentially around the UK and stay away when needed?
Our client is looking to engage with talented & driven individuals that want to make a difference. They have been awarded several high profile projects recently around the UK and have an excellent reputation within the industrial and logistics market. They are looking for someone who is confident on site but at the same time have ideas on how to keep the project on track.
The right individual would have the ability to run projects up to £10 million and report directly into the Project Manager.
- x2 projects delivered within the steel frame/distribution sector (completion values between £5-12million)
- Strong Communication Skills
- First Aid
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage overall site performance
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Reporting into Project Manger with programme updates
- Health & Safety reporting
- Review building practices to ensure compliance meets forecast budgets
If this position is of interest & keen on a confidential conversation, please email Matthew Newman firstname.lastname@example.org your CV including projects & values you’ve worked on.