So the project is a fast track £10 Million project on stansted airport . The scope of the project is airside works involving taxiways , earthworks , drainage , pavement works , horizontal concrete , airfield lighting and utilities.
Do you have the can do attitude to take on tasks , work within a team and help those around you. You will be given responsibility for the planning , coordination , resources , manpower and execution of works.
You will plan , plan and plan again as this environment is all about strong sequencing and ensure key dates are hit. With damages at around £15,000 Per Minute its key you can hit deadlines and manage key aspects of either days or nights.
- Set a personal example in health, safety and environmental matters by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures through method statements, risk assessments and briefings.
- Manage, supervise and mentor sub agents, section, site and assistant engineers to ensure high levels of engineering control and generation of appropriate records.
- Maintain good working relationship with RE staff and supply chain.
- Adopt and promote a cost-conscious attitude through efficient use of company resources.
- Communicate well with team , supply chain and client
Do you match the following :
- Track record of working within a UK Civil Engineering Contractor in a Site Agent / Sub Agent Capacity
- Degree, HND in Engineering or equivalent.
- CSCS Level – Academically or Professionally Qualified Person/Supervisory/Manager
- Qualified to ICE Incorporated level or equivalent or a desire to do so…
If you like what you read and wish to hear more please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will reach out to you to discuss further