Are you a Technical & Engineering Manager that has experience in the Gulf Region on large scale Infrastructure & Marine Projects ? Have you coordinated in house design, temporary works and led all design and technical related activities on site . Have you managed and worked with consultants & clients to ensure a successful project & handover.
Do you have the soft skills to lead a team and build relationships with key Arabic stakeholders around you.
This EUROPEAN Client has 4 decades delivering complex Marine & Infra projects across the Gulf .
- Does your personal life allows you to relocate single status and work in a very REMOTE area of Saudi Arabia ?
- For someone seeking career growth and a major project challenge this could suit.
Have you got strong exposure with the following:
- Marine – Ports , offshore structures , quay walls , outlets & pipelines , concrete structures
- Infrastructure – Industrial Facilities , Earthworks , Utilities , Highways , Power
- Managing multi cultural teams and nationalities
- Handling demanding Civil & Marine Clients
What is expected
- Degree Qualified Desired
- Prior Technical & Engineering Management Experience working on $100 Million + Projects
- Strong communicator & client facing
- Solid employment history for Tier 1 International Marine / Civil Contractors
- $95-120,000 Basic Plus Benefits whilst on camp or offshore
- Working with Western Management
- Strong pipeline of work in the Kingdom
If you are keen to learn more then please send a word formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org