Are you a hungry graduate QS looking to begin their career?
This main contractor have a superb reputation for staff development and internal growth. They reward there people and like to share the profits and reward people. We have seen placements flourish within this employer. Its not a corporate beast but a family feel cash rich business come and be a person not a number.
Based from the office from outside Tunbridge Wells. You will be working closely with the Project Teams, also an up close insight into the Commercial Director.
This business has a track record on Industrial, Logistics, Commercial & Retail Projects Nationwide. These projects value anywhere from £5 Million to £25 Million. These projects range from 5,000Sq Ft to 250,000Sq Ft plus. If you want to be part of a journey then climb onboard.
Working alongside a professional Quantity Surveyor you will be given the career direction, training and time to develop your skills.
Your duties on site will range from: sub contract management:
- take offs
- general day to day surveying duties
You will have to have a desire to develop and grow your career within a fast moving and forward thinking employer
What we are seeking as a minimum :
- Degree Educated – Quantity Surveying
- Relevant experience within QS’ing at an assistant or trainee level
- Based in the Kent area and able to attend face to face interviews on site
- Strong time keeping & organizational skills are key
- Confident in your communication skills
- Comfortable working within a team
If you are interested to learn more please send a CV to: email@example.com