Excited by fast paced projects within the Industrial sector?
Are you a Quantity Surveyor with clear experience within the Industrial sector? Are you driven to grow a business unit? With exposure to the Commercial Director, Owner & Operations Director you will be a key member of the senior management team.
Are you based in the Midlands area seeking a new challenge? This Main contractor has projects in a variety of sectors.
They are seeking the right QUANTITY SURVEYOR to make the step up and support, guide, direct, manage, close or even open certain doors in this sector. The focus of the role would be to manage the successful commercial performance of the project, this includes risk accountability, team management and building client relationships.
Can you create strategic plans to encourage business growth?
Can you develop relationships that strengthen but also end in new contracts?
Do you have the experience in developing risk assessments and pricing structures that lead to positive outcomes when working towards commercial efforts?
Our client is seeking the following :
- Strong Educational Background ideally BSc in Quantity Surveying
- A track record working for a Main Contractor or sub contractor in this arena
- Solid experience having delivered buildings and ideally Industrial projects
- The commercial acumen of how to exceed tender margin
- The ability and drive to run a commercial department for a business unit
- Ideally a wealth of knowledge with clients and the supply chain for this sectors whether that be in the UK or Internationally
If this role is of interest- please send me your CV, including project details to firstname.lastname@example.org