The Investment Analyst will be responsible for identifying potential investment opportunities, analyze public markets (GCC & Global) as well as executing and monitoring buy and sell orders in the GCC and global markets to ensure optimal price execution and timely completion, while conducting in-depth equity analysis of sectors and companies. (Securities /Bonds /ETF’s etc.)
You must have experience forecasting market trends, drafting insightful research reports, and researching market analysis, financial news, and economic indicators.
This role will be based out of RAK. Working in a family office in the UAE or previous experience in working with a Brokerage company is preferable.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or a Chartered Financial Analyst level 3
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in investment banking, brokerage or family office in the UAE
• English & Arabic– Written and Spoken
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency in financial modeling
• In-depth knowledge of financial markets and investment strategies
• CPA or other relevant certifications are a plus
If you feel you possess the right attributes and characteristics to fulfill this role please contact me asap at
email@example.com for a further discussion.