40MW Data Centre Project in Germany is seeking an MEP Quantity Surveyors for Commercial package management , cost surveying and contracts administration
MEP Quantity Surveyor that has Data or High Value Mech Project Experience ? We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who enjoys their job and has a passion for large scale Tech & Data Projects.
Due to a result of continuing levels of growth and profitability, our client to hire for this new award.
You will be reporting into the Area Commercial Director who will provide career guidance and mentorship whilst in Germany.
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities :
- Cost Reports
- Tender Analysis
- Providing Project Mangers contractual advice
- Managing forecasts & cash flow
- Coordination of Bills of Quants
- Handling all MEP related sub contract matters on site
We need this person to start before the 1st of February 2024 Latest as this is Mission Critical
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Clear experience for an MEP Sub Contractor or Main Contractor on Data Projects
- Good understanding of construction methodologies
- Have excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- EU / Irish Passport Desired due to the VISA lead in times
If you are interested in a confidential chat to learn more please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org