This Planning professional will be able to see the bigger picture of the program and how everything is managed with a TECH client.
Can you dissect the program and review everything in a logical and methodical manner
At present this client has 5 Major DC Projects at delivery or final negation at single source. Projects are across the United Kingdom and Europe. The smallest project at £70 Million and largest at €250 Million.
This person will be happy to roll the sleeves up and lead from the front . This client is after someone who does more than just delegates. If you want to come and be part of something that is growing and exciting this is one hell of an opportunity. This business turns over £600 Million + and is significantly profitable , those key individuals that work hard and perform and well looked after and stay long term within the group.
If you have not handled a Data Project then the client would look at other challenging projects that have complex MEP Integration.
- Micro Chip Facilities
- Airport Terminals
- Research Facilities
Location of the Head Office
- The employer sees this role as based 75-80% in the Head office working within the senior management team ( Based 10 Minutes from the M25 & a Short Tax Journey from Heathrow Airport)
Do you match the following criteria
- Clear planning experience leading teams and working for Reputable Tier 1 Main Contractors
- Do you have the communication and client facing skills to present and protect the critical path & program of works
- Candidates must be currently based in the United Kingdom and able to attend face to face interviews
- Strong P6 experience / primavera
- Based in the UK and ready to attend a face to face interview before Christmas
Intrigued to find out more please send a word formatted CV to: email@example.com and one of the team will connect with you to coordinate a confidential chat about this and your next career move.