This Leading Irish Main Contractor is looking to hire a Project Manager to be working within their Buildings Division based in the Limerick region of Ireland.
They believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, they hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, they are hiring a Project Manager in Limerick region. You will have a great opportunity to work on projects such as Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, and many more projects in the South East region..
This role will report directly into the Operations Manager that leads this division of the business. Are you a Project Manager with a track record or a Construction Manager / Senior Site Manager looking to grow your career and get the large-scale Buildings Experience you are after?
- •Responsible for the Management, Coordination & Execution of the full Project Scope of works or an identified scope of works or package of works on a Project, including the delivery of all
such designated site activities, whilst meeting the project objectives set out for H&S, Design, Technical, Quality, Program and Commercial.
- •Lead, manage and motivate their team members, driving a high-performance culture through developing people to their full potential.
- •Develop, maintain, and foster collaborative relationships with clients, consultants, subcontractors and all other project stakeholders.
- •Seek and promote continuous improvement & best practice across their team and the wider project team, including exploring new methods, approaches, and technologies to improve project
- •Execute ongoing short to medium term effective project planning to mitigate project risks and deliver on stakeholder expectations.
- •Relevant Third level Degree (Bachelor’s +)
- •7+ years post-qualification experience
- •Proven experience as a Senior Project Manager running large projects
- •Solid experience within Tier 1 & 2 Main Contractors
- •Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €95,000.00-€110,000.00 per year + Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable)
- •Monday to Friday
- •Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person
If you are intrigued to find out more, please send a word formatted CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will connect with you to coordinate a confidential chat about this and your next career move.