4 Year framework just awarded across UK & Ireland for a Major Civil Engineering Main Contractor.
Are you a Project Manager with civil engineering experience of large scale concrete, earthworks & drainage ?
Exposure to an aviation environment is highly beneficial. Contractual environment with potential LD’s …….Do you understand the challenges in this sector?
Civil Engineering Project Manager with the ability to forward plan and see risks in an hourly, daily and weekly environment. Program is key and you will plan , plan and evaluate and plan.
Do you have the client skills, technical awareness and contractual robustness to deliver a £35 Million Project with some elements sub contracted & some self delivery? We are seeking someone that has a track record of delivery within the aviation & live airport environment .
Are you a Senior Construction Manager or Project Manager a year away from being a Project Director ? Our Managing Director is open to people with drive and ambition.
This client is Turning over £270 Million + with very much a family feel still within the ranks.
Responsible for taking the full project you will report into the Operations Director & MD.
Examples of Civil Engineering projects delivered by our client are:
Concrete Sub Structures
External works , Paving & Asphalt
Power & Utilities
Client is looking to hire the following:
- A Project Manager that can build, drive and see the angles
- Degree Civil Engineering – Individuals with a strong background with HNC / HND Maybe considered
- 7-12 Years Industry experience
- Ideally Civil Engineer background having risen up through the ranks
- Stakeholder management , communication & planning all critical aspects for successful candidates.
Benefits for the right candidate
- Basic Salary Range for the right candidate of £85-115,000 Basic + Car, Digs , Fuel Card & Project Bonus
- Full Medical
- Private Healthcare
If all of this sounds appealing and your personal situation allows you to work away from home then Tim is keen to hear from you. Please send a CV with full contact details to: email@example.com