Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor knocking on the door to become a Commercial Manager (No1)
Initially you will be a No2 on a Civil Engineering Design & Build project for an aviation client . Due to the nature of this work you must be able to pass the security checks needed to work behind the wire on a live US Airport.
This project consists of runway widening and alterations, utilities, lighting diversions , asphalt & concrete surfacing alterations, earthworks, drainage and ancillary buildings.
Our client are open to this person coming from a Main Contractor or Self Delivery Sub Contractor.
What is critical is the attitude and desire to get ahead in the industry. Can you protect margin, the companies best interests and forge a strong working relationship with a Project Manager for long term success.
You will be handling all aspects of commercial management and surveying from letting sub contracts, awarding work , technical assessments on price, Cost Value Reports, Payments , Issuing Notices.
About our client
- Work secured in hand for 5 Years on a Major US Framework
- Cash rich with strong financial reports & reserves in the Bank
- Very much a family feel business run by real likeable people
- Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager
What is desired
- 4-6 Years Post Graduate Experience BSc Quantity Surveying
- Proactive & positive attitude to work
- Prior Quantity Surveyor experience in the UK or Ireland in the Civil Engineering Sector
- Only British or Irish Passport Holders as per client request due to sponsorship to the USA
- Able to start employment before the 1st of February 2024
What is provided for the right person
- Autonomy to Commercially run your own project in the future
- Basic Salary Range of £50-60,000
- Company Car
- Accommodation Provided
- Pension + Private Medical + Life cover
If this role is of interest then please apply to : firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you attach a current CV with all contact details . Then a member of the team will connect with you to discuss this role in detail.