We are working with a Western Consultancy in Saudi Arabia who are looking to hire a Construction Manager.
In this role they will be working closely with Product Design teams to support clients on various projects in the Middle East and UK.
Experience required for this role;
– 10+ years post grad experience in the Construction sector.
– Structural Engineering background / exposure – understanding of structural load paths
– Consultancy experience.
– Understanding of typical temporary works schemes used in construction.
– Experience managing projects from a Design perspective.
– On-site experience as part of a team delivering complex structures.
You will gain valuable experience working on and supporting some of the Middle Easts most iconic projects.
This particular role is based in Western Saudi Arabia. The location is remote / not suitable for families. Therefore, the candidate will be single status.
The salary for this position is circa 35,000 SAR per month + Accommodation provided by the client as well as food, visas, flights and private medical cover.
Please contact L.Potter@nsrassociates.com with an updated CV to talk about this role in more detail.